What is the goal of Varo?
The goal of Varo is to eliminate the other players and survive as the last. The whole game can take several days or weeks, since everyone can play when he wants. The map is freely demountable, so the players can equip themselves. A time limit can be set, which players can play Varo. After the expiration of this time, they must wait for a certain time and can not join the Varo server. After each player joins, the players have a 15-second protection period, where they can not be attacked. If you die or be eliminated in battle, you can't play for the rest of the game.
What are the functions of Varo?
The Varo plugin is very easy to set up and does not require any permissions. The overview of the eliminated players and the statistics provide the player a good overview of the current happenings. A scoreboard provides information about the remaining time and the most important commands. The Varo plugin automates the entire process of the game. Thus, waiting times and protection times are automatically controlled with the plugin. With the new 1.8 features, such as the titles, the player gets the most up-to-date information displayed directly on the screen.
Which commands and permissions are there?
|/s||Shows the game statistics|
|/stats||Shows the game statistics|
|/p||Shows dead players|
|/players||Shows dead players|
|/revive [player]||Operatoren||Revives a dead player|
|/reset||Operatoren||Stopps the game and starts the setup|
|/start||Operatoren||Starts the game|
|/finish||Operatoren||Finish the setup|
|/delete [ID]||Operatoren||Removes a spawnpoint|
|/add||Operatoren||Adds a spawnpoint|
How can I create a game?
- You need a completely separate map for Varo. It is recommended to use a newly generated one.
- If you want, you can install a WorldBoarder- or chest protection plugin.
- Now you can install the Varo plugin. If you now join the server as an operator, you can read a message about how many spawns you need. This depends on the maximum number of players of the Minecraft server.
- Next, set all spawnpoints with /add. If you set an incorrect point, you can delete it with /delete [ID]. The plugin notifies you as soon as you have set all required points.
- If everything is ready you can finish the setup with /finish. It is not possible to change anything after that. If you want to start from the beginning, you can reset all settings with /reset.
- After the restart, all players can join the server and are automatically assigned their spawns.
- Finally, an operator must start the game with /start.
- If you want to finish the game prematurely, you can do this with /reset.