What is the goal of Skywars?
In Skywars you can compete with other players on your own or with a teampartner. The goal is to be the last survivor. The special thing is that each team starts on their own small island and tries to build themselves into other islands using items from chests or mined ores and blocks. It is possible to set whether each ore should have a special function, for example, add or subtract an extra heart. In addition, the serveradmin is free to activate kits, which can bought by players with earned points.
What are the functions of Skywars?
The Skywars plugin controls the complete gameplay after the unique setup. Any number of arenas of any size can be created. In Skywars, depending on the setting, single players or teams can fight against each other. This and much more can be directly controlled in setup menu. In the waiting lobby of the game, players can play MusicParty if it is activated. You can also see hologram statistics. A top 10 player wall can vaunt the top ten players and display their stats. You can also enable or disable an event from the setup menu. The players get more points and kits become cheaper. If the functions of the 1.9 are unwanted, the Left Hand and the Attack Delay can be turned on or off. But also the Minecraft version 1.8 fully supports Skywars.
During the game, players can earn a variety of achievements. Players can purchase kits with the gained points. The built-in kits module system allows creating custom kits. Also the contents of the chests is configurable in the setup menu and redstone chests have a higher probability for better content. During the game, ores can have special functions, such as dropping items or giving effects to the player. This can also be configued in the setup menu. To border the game, you can set a world limit of any size for the game. During the game, the players can see a ScoreBoard with the most important information clearly displayed. Even after death, you can still watch the game as a spectator. After the game, the arena will be completely reset, so the next game can begin immediately. The plugin is compatible with BungeeCord and MySQL, but it also works without it.
Which commands and permissions are there?
|/sw top [NORTH|EAST|SOUTH|WEST]||sw.admin||Creates a Top10-Wall|
|/sw additem [kitfile]||sw.admin||Adds the item in the hand into the kitfile|
|/sw setup (game)||sw.admin||Open the setup menu|
|/sw remove [game]||sw.admin||Remove a game|
|/sw reload||sw.admin||Reload the configurations|
|/sw add [name]||sw.admin||Add a new game|
|sw.kit.[KITNAME|ALL]||Own a spezific or all kits|
|/sw stats (player)||sw.player||Lookup the stats|
|/sw leave||sw.player||Leave the game|
|/sw join [game]||sw.player||Join a game|
|/sw list||sw.staff||List all games|
|/sw start (game)||sw.staff.start||Start a game|
|/sw stop (game)||sw.staff.stop||Stop a game|
|sw.vip||Allows to join full games|
|/lobby||sw.player||Leave the game|
|/hub||sw.player||Leave the game|
|/l||sw.player||Leave the game|
|/leave||sw.player||Leave the game|
|/ping||sw.player||Shows the current ping|
|/fix||sw.player||Fixes invisible players|
|/stats (player)||sw.player||Lookup the stats|
|/stop||sw.staff||Stop the current game|
|/start||sw.staff||Start the current game|
Bold commands can only be executed in the arena!
Which Plugins are integrated in Skywars?
How can I create a game?
- First, you need to build a map on your server.
- Now you can create a new game using /sw add [name].
- Open the setup menu with /sw setup [game].
- Go into the spawn menu and a as much spawn points as you like. Click on the item to remove it.
- Afterwards, you can still have a hologram displayed in the lobby, where the statistics are displayed. To do this, click on the nametag in the setup menu.
- You can now set the number of players needed to start, the team size, kits, the event and special itemdrops on ores.
- Via the enderpearl you have to set the point of the lobby.
- A world limit can be set with /sw setborder [game] [radius]. However, this applies to the whole world. The center point is the current position.
- Now you have to set 2 positions with /sw position [game] [1|2] for a building boundary and the mapreset. Outside, players can not build.
- For a sign type in the first row [sw] and in the second line to the name of the game
How do I create a custom kit?
- First open the "kits"-folder in the "Skywars"-folder.
- You can find an example.yml there. Copy and rename it.
- After that, open the copied file. You can edit amongst other things the name and the price of the kit.
- To set the display-item you must specifiy the Item ID. You can find a list here here.
- The "desc"-sections defines the description of the kit in the kitmenu. One indent is a new line.
- To add a new item, put the new item into your hand and enter /sw additem [filename]. The item will be added directly to your kit.