What is the goal of MusicParty?
In MusicParty it is about recognizing songs in a certain time and clicking the correct name. If the correct song is selected, the player gets a reward. In the case of a wrong song, even points can be deducted. You can add as many songs as you like, which can be guessed by the players.
What are the functions of MusicParty?
The plugin automates MusicParty completely and it can be played by as many players as possible in only one game. It can even be joined during a running song. The player then simply waits until the next song starts. During the game the player can safely do other things and only once the song has to be selected. Even after the first selection, the player can easily change its solution. The random generator makes a lot of variety, especially for many songs. MusicParty is also written very efficient, so there will not be any lags caused by the plugin. MySQL is used to keep statistics on different servers up-to-date.
Which commands and permissions are there?
|/mp||Shows all commands|
|/mp leave||mp.join||Leave the game|
|/mp join||mp.join||Join the game|
|/mp reload||mp.reload||Reloads the songs and the configuration|
|/mp stats [player]||mp.stats||Shows the statistics|
Which Plugins are required?
Which Plugins are integrated in MusicParty?
|PlayerPoints||PlayerPoints gives players points for winning or defeating a player|
|PointsAPI||PointsAPI allows players to win or lose points|
How can I create a game?
- First, NoteBlockAPI has to be installed and at least 5 .nbs b> songs are required in the songs folder.
- After this, only a reload of the music files with /mp reload is missing and the game can start.
How do I create a new song for MusicParty?
- To create .nbs files, you need a program called Note Block Studio.
- After you installed it, you can import .midi files into the program
- After the song has been adapted, you can give the song a title, by clicking on Settings > Song properties....
- Now you can use File > Save Song to save the song and move it into the songs folder.